Epson ColorWorks C7510 Inkjet Colour Label Printer
The heart of flexibility and productivity
- Reliable performance — ideal for busy, on-demand environments
- Powerful productivity — Just in Time Color printing for high-volume labeling applications
- High-speed, on-demand, color printing — speed through multiple full-color labels with variable data up to 11.8″ per second
- Durable labels — BS-5609 certification means labels won’t smudge, smear or fade
- Low cost of labeling — up to 50 percent lower printing cost than with laser and thermal transfer printers
- Seamless integration — built-in ESC/Label language means you can use the printer with your existing workflow
- Astounding image quality — delivers precise barcodes and ultra sharp text
- Highly efficient — high-yield ink cartridges mean fewer user interventions and less waste
Reliable & Consistent Results
The ColorWorks C7510 can help manufacturers produce consistent, high-quality labels in-house and on-demand. The Epson ColorWorks C7510 printer features the new PrecisionCore® printhead to ensure reliable, high-quality results. Epson’s dot substitution and unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) help prevent dead pixels and misprints. PrecisionCore® has up to triple the nozzle density of conventional Epson piezo printheads. These nozzles are roughly 20 microns in diameter and deliver small, round, repeatable dots about 40 microns across. This dot precision is particularly important for creating sharp text and fine lines for applications such as barcodes. PrecisionCore® introduces a new system that uses the power of the piezo crystal itself to raise reliability. The piezo element is able to generate a voltage that can detect (in milliseconds) whether it is firing normally. It has the ability to self-diagnose itself almost instantly.
Printing labels on-demand helps eliminate costs associated with outsourcing labels, such as label waste and large label inventory. High-capacity, individual ink cartridges mean only the color used will need to be replaced, offering very low cost per print. The permanent PrecisionCore® printhead offers significant cost savings, and a guaranteed peace of mind as none of its major components will need replacing for at least 300+ miles worth of printing.
Fast Print Speeds
Inch for inch, the high-resolution Epson print chips are one of the fastest inkjet printing technologies in the world. PrecisionCore piezo elements each fire nearly 50,000 times per second, producing a wide range of high-quality labels with print speeds of up to 59 feet per minute (18 meters per minute)
Minimal Maintenance & Easy to Use
With its LCD control panel, set-up is easy. Our newest printer command set, ESC/Label, allows integration with virtually any operating system. The device also comes with a full range of software utilities to support printer deployment. Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) also helps to prevent clogged nozzles.